Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Laughter Saves Lives

So it is entirely possible that these may be the creation of photo shop... but who cares!?!? They made me laugh which in turn took my mind off of wanting to open up a can of whoop ass on some people, and/or stabbing them repeatedly with a rusty knife until they either died from blood loss or from the eventual infection. Enjoy!


ok this just amuses me for the simple fact that I would love to see it happen in real life.




this is what happens when the church tries to speak like the world. DON'T DO IT!! there is a reason why the church and the world need to stay separate! Remember we are in the world but not of the world. (but it sure is funny)



WTFF!!!! Seriously... I don't get it...



So who would have to pay the fine?



This one just makes no sense what so ever. Is the sign in the bottom left telling you to watch out for horny deer? WTF????



I have seen this ass backwards sign combo numerous times and cannot for the life of me figure out why no one seems to notice the contradictory nature of the signs. Further proof that the world is full of simple bastards.

No comments: